- This event has passed.
Finding your guild! – A 3 Session workshop
September 13, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm UTC+0
This 3 session workshop enables permaculture diploma students to find other like-minded students to form supportive guilds in order to keep motivated and on track to finish their diploma, get feedback on designs and benefit from mutual support.
This workshop is for you if:
- You are starting out on your diploma journey
- You have been doing the diploma for a while but feel the need to stay connected to the topic and to others in order to progress
- You started the diploma a while ago but let it go due to a drop in motivation and would like to start again
- You are a permaculture design enthusiast and design for yourself and others and would like to share your designs with other designers for feedback
Student guilds are great!
They enable students to share their diploma journey and help them keep on track:
- share designs with other students
- reflect on what is going well &what could be going better
- share ideas & designs
- share frustrations & keep motivation up
- be amongst others going through the same process
- stay connected with the diploma by staying connected with others
- get feedback on your designs before submitting them to your tutor
What happens during the workshops?
- Get to know other students, share designs for inspiration and motivation
- Learn & practice using different permaculture tools
- Participate in guild meetings to see what that is like for you
When & where?
Dates: Tuesdays, September 13th, 20th & 27th
Time: 16:00 – 17:30 UTC Check time in your own timezone here.
Where: Online, a zoom link will be sent to you when you register.
Sign me up!
You will receive payment instructions after you register.